Updated 2018 Rules and Policies
Registration/Annual Membership Fee/Email Required
• All memberships/registrations will be online. Visit www.allaroundacademyofgymnastics.com and click on Parent Portal to begin registration.
• Annual membership fees is $30 per immediate family and are due every year in the month in which you originally registered for classes.
• Students’ must have a current online registration, completed and electronically signed by a parent or legal guardian, prior to participation in any All Around Academy of Gymnastics class or activity.
• Email Address Required: All Around communicates mainly through email by sending information on current news/updates, as well as billing statements. Email addresses, along with registration information, must be current. You can easily update all your information online at any time for your convenience.
• Payment information for Auto-Pay will be required for all accounts.
Session Tuition Payments/Automatic Billing/Late Fee
• AAAG operates on a rolling session enrollment.
• Holiday closures/breaks are listed on our website and calendar.
• Sessions where there are holidays, tuition will be prorated accordingly or make-ups will be given.
• For your convenience, an email reminder regarding upcoming dues will be sent to your email address on file on the second Saturday / Sunday of each session for the upcoming session.
• Automatic debit/charges will occur on the third Saturday / Sunday of the session.
• A late fee of $10 will apply after the fourth Saturday of the session to any balance. Students will not be allowed to participate in class if they have any balance on their account after the first week of the new session until all balances are paid.
• Payment information for Auto-Pay will be required for all accounts. Auto-pay charges will be processed on the third Saturday if the balance is not paid before then. If families wish to pay by another method other than their card on file, they can do so any time prior to the third Saturday that auto- pay charges are processed.
• All credit card transactions will occur a 3% fee, in the gym or online regardless of the amount.
Automatic Session Enrollment / Waiting List / Transfer Requests / Notification of Withdrawal
• Your athlete will be automatically enrolled in the next session and tuition will be charged to your account unless notification of withdrawal is given no later than the third Saturday prior to the start of the next session. Drop requests can also be done on the parent portal. Verbal notifications will not be accepted.
• If you choose to drop after Autopay has been taken from the account, you have up to 48 hours to receive a refund otherwise your account online will be credited for the amount of the charge. You may also receive a check minus a $10 processing fee.
• Transfer Requests can be made via the parent portal on our website. Please note that transferring to another class is subject to availability and if the class is full your athlete may be placed on a waiting list until that class becomes available.
• Waiting List- in the event that a class is full your athlete may be placed on a waiting list until a spot becomes available. To request to be placed on a waiting list please visit the parent portal on our website.
• If your child misses 8 consecutive classes, automatic enrollment will end for the next session.
• There are no prorating or refunds for missed classes. In the event that you miss, you may schedule a make-up class or attend open gym.
• Your child must have missed a class before scheduling a make-up class.
• Your child must be currently enrolled in a class in order to attend a make-up class. There can be no make-ups scheduled on dates past your dis-enrollment date.
• If you miss a scheduled make-up class, it will be counted as your make-up.
• Make-up classes must be done within 1 month of the missed class.
• 1 Make-up class allowed per session
• There are no refunds given for missed classes.
• Annual Registration Fees are non-refundable.
• Tuition will only be refunded to students in their first session of classes at AAAG. Your refund will only be for the classes remaining in the session. For example, if your child has attended the first 2 weeks of classes, your refund will be for the remaining weeks left in the session.
• Proper attire: Boys: t-shirt (tucked in) and shorts. Girls: leotard or shirt tucked into shorts, hair should be pulled back in a ponytail, if possible. Please, no baggy shirts, jewelry, buttoned shorts, or socks.
• No gum is allowed in the facility. Only water and sports drinks are permitted. Cold water and drinks can be purchased from the gym for your convenience.
• To ensure that the gym is safe and clean, we request that all food be consumed at the green booths and, NOT in either gym or couch area!
• Students are NOT allowed on the floor or on any equipment in the main gym or pre-school area until their designated coach begins instruction at the scheduled class time.
• Parents are responsible for their children before and after class. If you will be late to pick up your child for an unexpected reason, please call the gym at (563) 587-9268 to let the staff know you are running late. Coaches will not be able to supervise your child before or after class.
• Please no parking in front of sliding glass doors!
• AAAG is not responsible for any damage to vehicles when parked or if any vehicles are towed. We recommend parking in between the white lines that are marked or dropping students off.